We are seeking volunteers that can work once or twice per week to sort and price our seasonal assortment of holiday merchandise which is donated year-round. Consumer knowledge of household items and holiday goods as well as an eye for merchandising helps this department run smoothly and efficiently.
Standing, bending, kneeling, light lifting, fine motor skills to manipulate hangers and use pricing guns. The ability to communicate with team members and customers.
- We provide volunteers with a training manual and someone will work with you to familiarize you with your work station, resources, and other aspects of the department.
- Volunteers earn discounts based on the number of hours worked.
- We provide an environment that is fun, engaging and diverse.
- Besides free goodies and snacks, we offer job training, positive feedback and references for employment.
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hour shift, once or twice per week. Flexible.
- standing, light lifting, fine motor skils to operate a priche ability to work with used merchandise