At Crossroads Hospice, we are dedicated to providing quality end of life care.
Volunteers have many different opportunities to make a difference. Reading, playing games, painting finger nails, singing, journals and so much more.
Location:Crossroads Hospice 11150 Thompson Avenue Lenexa KS 66219
Individual Trainings also available
To RSVP please contact Barbara 913-850-7500.
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Reading / Writing
- Hospice Care
- Law Enforcement
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- TB Testing (provided on site) and Background Check annual Flu Shot
- American Sign Language (ASL)-...
- Give the Gift of Your Presence
- A visit can bring a much needed...
- Louisburg, Paola, Osawatomie......
- What can you give in 45 minutes?
- Creating a book of memories- "A...
- Dog and Cat visitors needed....
- Share your love of music with...
- Love Geneology, Writing and...
- Volunteers needed Lenexa, Spring...