Do you have a desire to enrich the lives of others while fulfilling your own deep sense of purpose? If so, Grace Hospice may be for you! We are currently accepting volunteers in our Saranac area to sit with our patients and provide a friendly presence.
Volunteers are trained to insure that they are comforable in a variety of settings.
We need volunteers to provide music, reading, life review and respite for the caregivers.
If you would like additional information, please feel free to contact Julie Diendorf at 231.730.5215 or 616.432.2050.
- Patient Care
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- drug test, car insurance required
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...