Assist Red Cross in delivering mission by preventing and alleviating human suffering caused by disasters.
* Talk with those affected by disasters about their disaster recovery plans
* Assist clients with disaster recovery problem solving.
* Responsible for keeping clients at the center of decision-making while ensuring services are delivered with compassion, professionalism and in accordance with current casework & recovery planning doctrine
* Provide information and referrals to other community organizations.
* Document assistance provided by The Red Cross using Direct Client Assistance, including the Financial Controls for Direct Client Assistance Standards & Procedures.
* Communicate with Casework Supervisor about availability and readiness on a regular basis.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible schedule
- After training may be able to work from home