Mayors Office of Employment Development
- Provides assistance to One Stop Centers in the management of various projects and initiatives.
- Assist MOED staff in:
- monitoring, tracking, entry, and reporting of customer data for several grants and projects
- Reconciling, cross checking, and comparison of customer data in multiple systems
- the documentation of job seeker information in appropriate data reporting system
- Proctoring career assessments to participants and using results to determine appropriateness for skills training, OJT, and employment opportunities based on interests, aptitudes, skill levels and transferable skills.
- Delivery of various services designed to prepare customers for employment and training activities. Such services may include:
- Conduct follow-up contacts (via e-mail, phone calls, etc.) to participants and identify status; send a reminder to ensure their availability for start of a scheduled activity
- Registration in Maryland Workforce Exchange (MWE) system
- Job Readiness workshop sessions
- Resume development and critique
- Maintain databases and system
- Multiple sites and locations to work from
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.