74 people are interested
- Provides assistance to One Stop Centers in the management of various projects and initiatives.
- Assist MOED staff in:
- monitoring, tracking, entry, and reporting of customer data for several grants and projects
- Reconciling, cross checking, and comparison of customer data in multiple systems
- the documentation of job seeker information in appropriate data reporting system
- Proctoring career assessments to participants and using results to determine appropriateness for skills training, OJT, and employment opportunities based on interests, aptitudes, skill levels and transferable skills.
- Delivery of various services designed to prepare customers for employment and training activities. Such services may include:
- Orientation Sessions
- Conduct follow-up contacts (via e-mail, phone calls, etc.) to participants and identify status; send a reminder to ensure their availability for start of a scheduled activity
- Registration in Maryland Workforce Exchange (MWE) system
- Job Readiness workshop sessions
- Resume development and critique
- Maintain databases and system
- Multiple sites and locations to work from
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
3001 E. Madison St.2401 Liberty Heights Ave, Mondawmin Mall Suite 302100 W. 23rd StBaltimore, MD 21218
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 15 to 20 hours weekly