The Dallas Mavericks are doing spring cleaning! Receive community donations and thank donors at the American Airlines Center; donations are given to Goodwill Industries of Dallas.
Receive material donations from community members
Hand out donation receipts
Sort donations and organize on donation truck
Greet and thank donors for their contributions
Friendly and outgoing, with good people skills
Minimum 18 years old
Able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs
7:30 AM - 10:30 AM (first shift)
10:30 AM - 1:30 PM (second shift)
- People Skills
- Event Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers will serve in three hour shifts.
- Special Event: The Lunch 2017
- Accounting Department Billing...
- Dallas Mavericks Donation Greeter
- Job Connections Volunteer -...
- Marketing Assistant
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Goodwill Warehouse Volunteers
- Human Resources Assistant
- Tax Preparer: Volunteer Income...
- IKEA Donation Drive Greeter
- Computer Literacy Lab Assistant
- Retail Store Assistant