Do you have experience and know-how in the areas of webdesign; social media or marketing?
Small start up nonprofit that serves the needs of adult learners with learning disabilities needs your help in the following areas:
Social Media- provide daily updates to their Facebook and Twitter accounts. Work with Marketing Volunteer to ensure consistent message
Web Design- work with staff to rebuild website. After completion, provide updates as needed. Knowledge of website design is needed, along with experience in writing content
Marketing- produce newsletters; e-bulletins; brochures; marketing and fundraising materails. Work with Social media and Web design volunteers to ensure consistent message and branding. Must be able to attend weekly, daytime marketing meeting
Great opportunity to make a lasting impact in the community for the nonprofit!
- Web Design
- Website Programming
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...