CES delivers food to people who can't get to the food shelf because of health issues. We need volunteers to "top" a bag of non-perishables with fresh produce, load the bags in the van and then travel to the delivery site and deliver the groceries to clients in the apartment building.
This happens every third Wednesday from 6 pm to 8 pm and we could use up to 5 volunteers to help.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- can volunteer once or once a month, every 3rd Wed
- We could use up to 5 volunteers
- Direct traffic in our parking lot
- Volunteer Warehouse Assistant
- Ride along with Meals on Wheels...
- East African Food Distribution...
- Mail Crew: Wednesday 6/28
- Front Desk: answering phones
- Need help putting labels on...
- Jewelry making with children
- deliver Meals on Wheels three...
- Home Delivery: 3rd Wednesday in...
- Meals on Wheels Kitchen Help
- Assistant to Home Delivery Driver
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Volunteer Driver
- Food Shelf Advocate
- Summer Childrens Program on...
- Office Assistants
- Do you speak Spanish?