CES delivers food to people who can't get to the food shelf because of health issues. We need volunteers to "top" a bag of non-perishables with fresh produce, load the bags in the van and then travel to the delivery site and deliver the groceries to clients in the apartment building.
This happens every third Wednesday from 6 pm to 8 pm and we could use up to 5 volunteers to help.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- can volunteer once or once a month, every 3rd Wed
- We could use up to 5 volunteers
- deliver Meals on Wheels three...
- Home Delivery: 3rd Wednesday in...
- Assistant to Meals on Wheels...
- Assistant to Home Delivery Driver
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Mail Crew on Wednesday, May 3
- East African Food Distribution...
- Volunteer Driver
- Food Shelf Advocate
- Mail Crew: Wednesday 5/31
- Office Assistants
- Do you speak Spanish?