Our Ambassadors of Adventure encourage a fun and exciting atmosphere for our day campers by leading indoor and outdoor games and activities with individuals or groups. These Heroes also participate in other age-appropriate program activities including field trips, service projects, art projects, adventure days, and all aspects of the camp day. In addition, Heroes will assist in modeling respect, responsibility, honesty, caring and acceptance for each participant and interact positively with campers, staff and parents. Heroes are welcome to bring programming activities to site to share with participants with the approval of the Site Director. 16 years old and above.
This opportunity requires applicant to submit 3 letters of reference.
It is our corporate policy that all volunteers must pass a criminal background screening prior to placement.
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum commitment is 4 hours, two days per week
- Increase your circle of friends...
- Coach/Assistant Coach - YMCA of...
- Meet and greet your community...
- Preschool (Kindergarten,too)...
- Fun and games with little ones
- Director of FUN - afterschool...
- Coach and Share your Skills -...
- Summer Fun-An Invitation to Play!
- Summer Ambassadors of Adventure...