WPF is looking for volunteers for the project manager role to handle engage regularly with our network on a global basis. He she will be responsible for:
1- DRIVE STRATEGIC VISION FORWARD WITH the FOUNDER
- Forge partnerships
- Followup on Partnership offers we receive regularly
- Impact and shape the vision of the organization
- Shape the strategy of the organization on global level
- Impact the lives of people
- Manage day to day, week to week operations of the foundation
- Recruit volunteers based on skill, expertise and motivation level
- Managing a team of volunteers for spreading the message of peace in their resp. countries
- Oversee the planning, implementation, execution and evaluation of the Foundation's programs.
- The position holder shall foster a culture of accountability and ensures that organizational resources are used in the most effective manner.
- Ability to work within a small, multi-cultural team in decentralized locations.
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal and Non Verbal
- Good in building networks and connecting with people for multiple countries.
- Fluent and accurate English
How this will help
In our quest for world peace, we are continuously looking to spread our reach farther. Our online presence helps boost this cause in a big way which is why we need to maintain an up-to date, efficient and visible virtual identity with clear and succinct messages. This in turn will help us increase our reach and present what we do to the world.
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 5-8 hours per week