Interested in grief work and bereavement support? Have a counseling (or related degree)? Group facilitation experience? We have just the opportunity for you! Join our Grief Services group as Group Facilitator volunteer. The volunteer will facilitate any combination of our structured and/or ongoing drop in support groups in accordance TRU policies and within the purview of TRU Community Care’s mission. We ask for a the commitment of facilitating 2-3 structured groups/year or facilitation of one ongoing group (typically meet bi-monthly).
- Customer Service
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must have a degree in Counseling (or related field) or group facilitation experience
- Greeley Area Patient and Family...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Grief Group Facilitator Volunteer
- Provide Companionship to Hospice...
- Do you like books, collectibles?...
- Grief Services Bereavement...
- Have an eye for hidden...
- Thrift Shop Donor Associate
- Help us make money and please...
- Massage Therapy Volunteers Needed
- TRU Patient and Family Volunteer
- Fashionistas needed! If you have...
- Hair at Home Volunteer
- Calling all students!!! Fun and...