Help local teens develop their business ideas!
Mentors are needed to assist students with their business plans for an upcoming presentation and competition.
Some of the responsibilities include:
* help students input their research and data into a Power Point presentation
* coach the students in the delivery of thier idea
*share your personal insight to help students build resiliency
* Be present during the student's presentation
Must be able to commit to 2-4 meetings with the student per month
Various locations available: Glenville HS; Shaw HS; John Adams HS; Horizon Science Academy; Lincoln West HS and John F Kennedy HS. Hours vary by location, from 8:15 am to 3 pm
- Business Development
- Business Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Spend some time with an elderly...
- Lovers of plants and children...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...