Pride Center Help Desk and Office Work
95 people are interested
PCSO, one of Kentucky’s oldest nonprofits serving the sexual minority and gender expansive community, is looking for compassionate and enthusiastic volunteers to help staff the PCSO Pride Center. By covering the phones, greeting guests, and helping out with other routine office work, you can help PCSO expand access to our organization, gain valuable communication skills, and learn more about the community we serve. We offer flexible hours in a relaxed environment and believe that a diverse team is a strong team!
- Refer members of the community to resources on request, either via phone or in person
- Encourage a friendly and welcoming environment for the community center
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Help keep the center organized and presentable
We'll work with your schedule.
389 Waller AveSuite 100Lexington, KY 40504
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Youth Services
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of 4 hours per month.
- Must be 18 to open the Center without staff present. Background check required for door codes.