Boss of the Week for the White Rock Senior Center is a volunteer opportunity for one week every two months to run the White Rock Senior Center. This volunteer job opens and closes the center, schedules the reception desk for that week and attends a once a month steering committee meeting.
- Executive Admin
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours for one week every two months
- Administrative, Coordinator
- Museum Store Attendant
- Reader for Newsline for the Blind
- Los Alamos Historical Society...
- Betty Ehart Senior Center...
- Tutors for UNM-LA
- Betty Ehart Senior Center Meal...
- White Rock Senior Center Boss of...
- Receptionist - White Rock Senior...
- Los Alamos Volunteer Association...
- Special Events Volunteer