Mock-Interview Conductor (Spanish Speaking)
Help our clients be prepared for job interviews by conducting mock interviews with them via our Employment Dept.!
Many of our clients are in search of employment and we often hold job fairs and hiring events in order to help them find jobs. In order to help increase their confidence going into these fairs and interviews, we need volunteers like you to lend a helping hand! Your assistance can directly impact the chances of our clients becoming employed and therefore giving them the chance to become self-sufficient that much quicker!
Qualified individuals must have a
- Bachelor’s degree and the
- ability to provide constructive feedback to clients regarding interview techniques.
- The ability to interact with individuals of different backgrounds and
- excellent written and oral proficiency is a must.
Professional background is strongly preferred, but not required. This is a wonderful group opportunity, especially for companies looking to get staff involved in some volunteer work.
This opportunity will take place every Thursday, anytime after 12pm for 2-3 hours each session.session.
- People Skills
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Professional Development
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours a week
- Bachelor's Degree