Help a Senior learn to navigate the Computer, Internet, Smartphone or Tablet
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1376 Hoyt Ave WSt. Paul, MN 55108
We know how hard it can be to learn something new. Many of our seniors are isolated from thier families as they live long distances away. For some of them their only contact is via the phone and they'd love to be able to see the faces of their children and grandbabies.
Do you have time, patience and skills to help them learn how to navigate Facebook, Skype and just in general how to use their "Smart Technology" for various needs they identify.
You could help them by providing a step by step document on how to navigate the new programs they are learning as well.
You'd need to commit to at least a 2 hour session with them during the learning process and continue with friendly visits. You can be extremely helpful and a visitor all in the same time.
- Adult Education
- Social Media / Blogging
- Basic Computer Skills
- Elder care
- Teaching / Instruction
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible with your schedule and your senior's
- Patience, working slowly, step-by-step instructions, positive helping attitude
- Volunteer Driver
- Friendly Encouraging Visitor for...
- Volunteer Grocery Store Driver
- Creator of Digital Newsletter...
- Bread Pick Up and Drop off from...
- Organizing and Friendship
- Gardening Outdoors for a Senior
- Skilled Office Support, Writing...
- Grocery Shopping with Elder
- Visiting a Senior
- CPR and First Aid Trainer...
- Help a Senior learn to navigate...
- Hair Care or Aromatherapy for...
- Senior Friend and Caregiver...