Spanish-Speaking Job Readiness Workshop Specialist
Conduct a job-readiness workshop for Spanish-speaking clients (primarily Cuban) in Spanish on a weekly basis via our FOC Dept!
The goal of this workshop is to provide instruction on interviewing skills and workplace etiquette and assist clients in creating/revising resumes and completing job applications.
Qualified individuals are:
- fluent in Spanish as well as English
- high school diploma and completed some college
- Ability to provide instruction in a culturally and linguistically sensitive matter
- Excellent written and oral English and Spanish proficiency
- Computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
This workshop is to be held
- Tue. 10-12pm/Thurs.2pm-4pm
- 1 or 2x week opportunity!
- Adult Education
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Tue. 10-12pm/Thurs.2pm-4pm 1 or 2x week