The Jewish Board's Neptune Family Services provides preventive, community-based services offering counseling and advocacy to families with children at risk of abuse and neglect.
As the ESL Adult Tutor at Neptune Family Services, you will be teaching Spanish speaking adult clients basic English. You will be teaching through conversation and activities like flashcards, games and songs.
This opportunity is available on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings.
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Once per week for a minimum of 6 months.
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Mitzvah Month: Sports, Games and...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Community Outing Leader- Brooklyn
- Mitzvah Month: Karaoke Party on...
- Clerical Assistant - Bronx
- Mitzvah Month: Paint a Mural in...
- Personal Shopper- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Queens
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Road to Independence Closet...
- Tutor in ESL- Brooklyn