Bronx Real PROS offers recovery-oriented and rehabilitation services for individuals 18 years and older who are living with mental illness. Participants develop personalized recovery plans to realize life role goals and integrate into the community.
As the Road to Independence Closet Manager, you will be designing the RIC program, using Dress for Success and Suited for Work as tools and guidance. This program will provide professional attire to adult Jewish Board clients seeking employment. Tasks will include writing an outline and projected outcome for new program, creating then implementing necessary forms and processes for program success. Additionally, you will be working hands-on alongside staff and clients to organize and set up the closet. Once the closet is up and running, you will manage the entirety of the program, the inventory, clients, and recording/filing important information.
You will be responsible for the development of this program, managing the details, liaising with staff, clients and external stakeholders, and program upkeep.
This position will begin as a virtual opportunity, and evolve into a more hands-on experience once the program is in place. We are looking for a volunteer who is detail oriented, organized, creative and exhibits great problem solving skills. Experience developing and managing a program is a plus.
- Mental Health
- Project Management
- Resource Development / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Time comittment is 6 hours per week.
- Art Group Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Kitchen Assistant- Riverdale
- Tutor- Westchester
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Art Group Leader- Harlem
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Community Outing Leader- Bronx
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...