Summary: This internship is focused on supporting the office of the Executive Director. The Executive Director of UCM is responsible for leading the staff and managing the organization in all areas of its work as well as serving as the spokesperson for UCM’s agenda with key stake holders including but not limited to: academics, researchers, practitioners, policymakers, the media, business leaders, government entities, and the public at large.
The intern will be responsible for a myriad of duties, supporting the Executive Director to respond to a variety of issues as they arise. This internship will offer opportunities to be exposed to the organization’s work on behalf of children, youth, and families in crisis and research on social welfare, donor cultivation and prospecting research, events planning, and the day-to-day operations of a non-profit organization. Other responsibilities as they develop based on intern interest areas and Executive Director’s needs.
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Open: Monday-Friday (9:00am - 5:00pm)
- Citizenship Instructor
- Volunteer Pro Bono Attorney
- Public Relations Intern
- Food Delivery Driver
- Volunteer Legal Assistant
- Grant Researcher
- Development & Fundraiser Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant at...
- Community Center Receptionist
- Community Center After-School...
- Human Resources Intern
- Thrift Store Volunteer
- Development & Communications...
- Early Learning Center Aide
- Social Services Receptionist
- English as a Second Language...
- Executive Director's Intern