Summary: Works with the Director of Development to identify and cultivate potential donors primarily via direct mail campaigns
- Researches and selects direct mail segments for twice annual appeal letters to 10,000+ donors and potential donors.Collects and reports on demographics data for UCM service area and Fairfax County
- Collects data on civic association boundaries and append to records
- Tracks latest research on effective direct mail appeals and segments
- Coordinates mailing of appeal letters with printer and USPS, ensuring proper classifications on mail and responses
- Basic Computer Skills
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Open: Monday-Friday (9:00am - 5:00 pm)
- Citizenship Instructor
- Volunteer Pro Bono Attorney
- Public Relations Intern
- Food Delivery Driver
- Volunteer Legal Assistant
- Grant Researcher
- Development & Fundraiser Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant at...
- Community Center Receptionist
- Community Center After-School...
- Human Resources Intern
- Thrift Store Volunteer
- Development & Communications...
- Early Learning Center Aide
- Social Services Receptionist
- English as a Second Language...
- Executive Director's Intern