Summary: Thrift Store volunteer duties include the following: (other duties might be assigned)
- Sort and clean merchandise on a timely basis in preparation for pricing, so items can be sent quickly to the sales floor.
- Receive donations from donors, helping them unload and recording donation information.
- Test electrical items for working status, assemble items, and display small items as needed.
- Maintain organization and housekeeping standards in work area at all times.
- Give assistance to customers when necessary or locate staff member to assist.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Process
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Hours
- Open: Mon, Tues, Weds (3:30pm-6:30pm); Thurs, Fri, Sat (10am-6:30pm)
- Citizenship Instructor
- Volunteer Pro Bono Attorney
- Food Delivery Driver
- Volunteer Legal Assistant
- Scouting for Food Volunteers!
- Grant Researcher
- Sacramento Community Center...
- Community Center After-School...
- UCM Food Pantry Volunteers
- Back Porch Thrift Store Volunteer
- Early Learning Center Aide
- Long Term Food Pantry Volunteers
- Early Learning Center Volunteer
- Social Services Receptionist
- English as a Second Language...