The Volunteer Custodian will help to maintain and clean the exterior and interior of Albuquerque Opportunity Center Campus and the Annex of Heading Home.
The volunteer custodian will help to
- Clean, sweep and mop resident dorms and bathrooms, shower areas, intake office, hallways, administration offices, staff lounge/conference rooms, staff bathrooms, stairs, entry areas, medical and resident advocate offices.
- Change trash liners as needed and pick up trash.
- Keep all areas stocked with needed supplies (toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc.)
- Clean patio area including cigarette butts and cleaning out the ashtrays.
- Keep a list of needed supplies and submit to Office Manager on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that exterior of AOC Campus is clean and maintained.
- Responsible for maintenance of heating/cooling systems on a regular basis, as well as immediately reporting any large maintenance/safety issues to the office manager.
- Landscape maintenance.
Volunteer custodians are needed flexibly during weekday shifts - Monday through Friday 9 to 5.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Would you like to help make...
- Help Someone Get Home! Furniture...
- Let's Roll! Volunteer Driver.
- Unique Opportunity for Awareness...
- Help Keep a Men's Emergency...
- Become a part of the Events &...
- Weekend Volunteer Driver
- Do you want to help give others...
- Volunteer Dorm Resident Assistant
- Spiritual Companion Volunteer
- (Your Special Skill Here)...