Summary: Instructors will teach US Citizenship course material. Teaching opportunities are available for both the one-on-one tutoring program and teaching in a classroom setting. Duties Include: Teaching non-native English speakers the material content of the US Citizenship Exam. Instructors also provides a variety of individual services such as computer support, training, testing and advises of services, assists management, staff and volunteers to enable individuals who are economically disadvantaged, dislocated, or have multiple employment barriers to find appropriate work.
- Adult Education
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Open: Monday-Friday (Open at (9:00 am)
- Able to make a six month commitment
- Citizenship Instructor
- Volunteer Pro Bono Attorney
- Food Delivery Driver
- Volunteer Legal Assistant
- Grant Researcher
- Sacramento Community Center...
- Community Center After-School...
- UCM Food Pantry Volunteers
- Back Porch Thrift Store Volunteer
- Early Learning Center Aide
- Long Term Food Pantry Volunteers
- Social Services Receptionist
- English as a Second Language...