Marketing Help for our Thrift Store Needed!
39 people are interested
We are looking for a fashion-savvy volunteer who can help with marketing our nonprofit thrift store, "The Sharing Place." This is a great resume building opportunity for a student or budding marketing professional with a good eye for fashion. Some of the work can be done from home; hours are flexible.
The Sharing Place thrift store offers high quality, low cost goods to neighbors in East Harlem, as well as free emergency clothing and housewares to families in crisis. All proceeds from the store support LSA’s health, education, and family support programs.
Specifically, these are areas of need:
- Launching and managing an online sales strategy (eg. getting us setup for online sales, selecting high-end items, taking photos, drafting listings)
- Getting the Sharing Place listed in online resources (eg. blogs, thrift store listings, etc.)
- Creating and implementing other ideas for increased visibility of The Sharing Place.
We welcome help with some or all of these areas!
We'll work with your schedule.
333 East 115th St.New York, NY 10029
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Market Research / Analysis
- 3 hours per week, flexible
- interest in helping a well-loved, community based thrift shop to succeed!