Social Media Assistants
- Help create/schedule posts for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Approx. 7-10 posts per week per team member. Requires logging in 2-6 times each week. Schedule posts for use on Facebook and/or Instagram daily, following BHRSC’s guidelines to keep our pages relevant.
- Posts relay information to BHRSC supporters regarding new hounds, all available hounds, hounds needing a foster home, fun stuff, events, info on donating, merchandise, and calls for volunteers.
- Watch for ads or unsuitable comments/posts and block as necessary. We don’t tolerate name-calling or negativity on our social media pages.
- Work with Social Media Coordinator and other Social Media team members to gain exposure for hounds in need and BHRSC.
- This is an Associate Executive Committee position. (BHRSC is looking to add two new Social Media Assistants.)
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Approximately 3-5 hours per week, depending volume
- Access to computer/interwebs! Love adorable Basset Hounds and want to help them!