Do you enjoy interacting with people? This might be the opportunity for you! The White Rock Senior Center is in need of receptionists to greet people, answer the phone and answer general questions about the senior center. Each shift, Monday through Friday is three hours long, with the exception of Thursday afternoon, which is four hours.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week
- Museum Store Attendant
- Reader for Newsline for the Blind
- Los Alamos Historical Society...
- Tutors for UNM-LA
- Betty Ehart Senior Center...
- Betty Ehart Senior Center Meal...
- White Rock Senior Center Boss of...
- Receptionist - White Rock Senior...
- Los Alamos Volunteer Association...
- Special Events Volunteer