Gardening Outdoors for a Senior
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1376 Hoyt Ave WSt. Paul, MN 55108
Do you like to work with your hands, love being outdoors and want to help a senior who really enjoys their garden but just cannot do the hard work anymore? This opportunity is for you. We need gardners and lawn mowers this summer. Can you help a senior out?
Not only are you giving back to yourself by being outdoors and active but your senior benefits on a personal level from your helpful friendly presence.
Please join us to make a difference.
We provide high quality training and Free CPR and First Aid Certification after 2 months of service with our program.
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, what fits yours and the senior's schedule
- Willingness to lend a helping hand and enjoyment of the outdoors
- Volunteer Driver
- Friendly Encouraging Visitor for...
- Volunteer Grocery Store Driver
- Creator of Digital Newsletter...
- Bread Pick Up and Drop off from...
- Organizing and Friendship
- Gardening Outdoors for a Senior
- Skilled Office Support, Writing...
- Grocery Shopping with Elder
- Visiting a Senior
- CPR and First Aid Trainer...
- Help a Senior learn to navigate...
- Hair Care or Aromatherapy for...
- Senior Friend and Caregiver...