Helping Link is looking for an information technology (IT) support specialist.
The information technology (IT) support specialist devoted to all aspects of computer set-up, installation, troubleshooting, service, upgrades, security and maintenance. The position can also include handling how computers connect to each other or the rest of the network; printing, both locally and on the network; and auxiliary devices such as tablets, PDAs, and smartphones.
Helping Link is a non-profit organization that offers social services and education programs for Vietnamese refugees and immigrants. Our mission is to "Empower Vietnamese-Americans through assisting them through social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders".
- Internet Research
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hrs a week
- Public Relations and...
- Volunteer as a Publicity and...
- Become a Youth Tutor!
- Opportunity for a Photographer...
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- ESL Instructors Needed!!!
- Administrative Assistant
- Board of Directors
- Flex your talents as a Web...
- iPad Instructor - Help us bridge...
- Love teaching? Love children?...
- Volunteer IT needed!!!
- Marketing and Publicity Team
- Gain Grant Writing Experience!
- Opportunity for a Communications...
- Help Seniors & Immigrants Learn...