Here are just some of the things you can volunteer to do at the Chaplaincy.
- Visit with patients in the Hospice House and the In-Home Hospice Program.
- Utilize clinical experience as an RN or LPN.
- Provide emotional spiritual care for patients.
- Provide support for patients who are military veterans.
- Become a specialized volunteer serving in our 11th Hour vigil program.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as faxing and filing.
- Sew gowns or quilts.
- Play music or sing with patients.
- Provide hair care or massage therapy.
- Music Therapy
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible time commitment
- Drug screen & TB Test