Are you 55 or older with a strong desire to help others? If so, consider becoming an outreach volunteer. We are looking for people persons who are interested in becoming experts in a public benefit, comfortable using e-mail, happy to assist clients with forms and other paperwork, able to travel to events, patient with others, and willing to do basic research and ask questions as needed. Ability to communicate through another language (especially Spanish or Cantonese) would be an added plus, though is by no means a requirement.
- Case Work / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year commitment
- Become a Literacy Program...
- Become a Citizenship Tutor
- "Help Bring the Internet to...
- Healthy Habits Teacher
- Chinese Interpreter
- "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"
- Help feed hungry New Yorkers. (...
- Client Advocate
- Make a Difference! Make a Food...
- Caregiver Coach
- Help homebound seniors organize...
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer
- Outreach Volunteer
- Food Pantry Intake Manager
- Volunteer Interpreter
- Korean Interpreter
- Help Families and Individuals...
- English for Speakers of Other...
- Attend Orientation to be a...