Without leaders, Hands On Charlotte would not be able to create and implement our programs. With your help, we are able to make a real difference in Charlotte.
Volunteer Leader Roles:
* Be a liason between Hands On Charlotte and our partner organizations by attending your project and leading volunteers.
* Be a liason between Hands On Charlotte and volunteers by answering project specific questions and redirecting volunteers to Hands On Charlotte staff when necessary.
* Be a champion of service by making volunteering fun, easy and engaging for volunteers.
Volunteer Leader Benefits:
* Takes your volunteerism to the next level.
* Great way to enhance your resume.
* Enhances your leadership and management skills.
* Meet new people and make more Hands On Charlotte friends.
There are several projects that currently have openings for a Volunteer Leader and/or back-up Volunteer Leaders as well as other projects we are looking to add to the calendar. Hands On Charlotte is also open to starting other projects based on your ideas.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least 2 hours per month for at least 6 months