Responsible for the communications tasks, including external and internal communication with main focus on social media. Support in logistics for events and providing support with public relations and other projects.Media and logistics
- Creating content for the online platforms, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Organize, contact and prepare all logistic processes for events. (Eventbrite content, Venue organization, invitations for attendees, NGOs and Individuals, Volunteers, etc).
- Prepare press releases, and internal reports
- Identify possible volunteering activities
- Assist in event organization tasks
- NGO visits
- Newsletter preparation and distribution to all stakeholders and partners
- Promoting Grants Cycles, visiting NGOs.
- Promoting additional projects.
- Prepare promotional materials (leaflets, flyers, posters)
- Free accommodation is provided.
- Food is provided.
- Communication degree
- Minimum one year experience
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Knowledge of Bahasa Malaysia is an advantage
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- To apply, visit : http://www.sols247.org/communications-professional-placement-ngohub/
- SOLS Energy Marketing...
- Videographer Professional...
- Project Management Professional...
- Teaching- Solar Academy
- Trainee Psychologist (SOLS Health)
- Professional Learning Assistant...
- Marketing Professional Placement...
- Digital Marketing Professional...
- Education and Training Executive
- Scholar Development Professional...
- Volunteer Teacher
- Web Programmer/ Developer...
- Operations Professional...
- Human Resources Professional...
- Software Development...
- PR, Digital Marketing and...
- Graphic Design Professional...
- Communications Professional...
- Community Centre Manager
- Operations Manager-NGOHub