Web Programmer/ Developer Professional Placement (internship level)
WhenFri Mar 31, 2017 09:00 AM - Sat Sep 30, 2017 06:00 PM
Where1 Petaling Commerz & Residential CondosUnits 1 to 18, Level 1, Jalan 1C/149Sungai BesiKuala Lumpur, 57100MY
- Sharpen your creative and technical talent;
- Work in a multicultural and international environment;
- Freedom to take initiative and play a key role in IT development;
- Develop client relation and interpersonal skills;
- Being part of a revolutionary online volunteer platform;
- High job satisfaction through developing educational materials that will be used to impact the lives of thousands of underprivileged youth;
- Improve your English, cross-cultural communication and teaching skills;
- Develop solid interpersonal and communication skills;
- Updating web page layouts and websites;
- Determining technical requirements;
- Creating backup files;
- Solving coding problems;
- Using several web design software;
- Research, develop and implement core educational modules and supporting materials;
- Developing course outline and classes for JPK program (Computer Technician Program);
- Teaching basic IT program and planning interactive exercises and activities to further enhance the student-learning outcome;
- Developing and implementing a variety of new tech-related educational programs;
- Supporting the JPK program, SOLS Tech and SOLAR Academy in other areas;
- Assisting with nationwide collection and delivery of donated computers when necessary;
- Researching, developing and testing new IT modules that will be taught to students (e.g. Networking, Web Design, Videography) and eventually duplicated nationwide;
- Food and basic accommodation is provided.
- This is an unpaid position. You will receive a nominal allowance after successful completion of your probation period.
- We will apply for your visa if you commit to a minimum of six (6) months.
- Has to have minimum of six (6) months to one (1) year of professional experience in related field;
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
- Able to commit to a min of 6 months to gain full exposure of the ngohub.asia team
- Preferably currently pursuing Diploma/Degree
- High English proficiency (written and verbal)
- Website Programming
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- To apply, visit : http://www.sols247.org/ngohub-webprogramer-internship/
- SOLS Energy Marketing...
- Videographer Professional...
- Project Management Professional...
- Teaching- Solar Academy
- Trainee Psychologist (SOLS Health)
- Professional Learning Assistant...
- Marketing Professional Placement...
- Digital Marketing Professional...
- Education and Training Executive
- International Volunteer
- Scholar Development Professional...
- Volunteer Teacher
- Web Programmer/ Developer...
- Operations Professional...
- Human Resources Professional...
- Software Development...
- PR, Digital Marketing and...
- Graphic Design Professional...
- Communications Professional...
- Community Centre Manager