The Human Resources professional placement is ideal for someone for someone who is looking to enhance their knowledge in the human resources field. This person will beresponsible for assisting in all HR related matters in the organisation,
Workforce Planning and Employment
- Assisting to implement the organization’s recruiting strategy
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Assisting on-boarding and orientation
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, rules and regulation to new and existing employees
Job Description and Analysis
- Analyzing job duties
- Writing job descriptions
- Performing job evaluations and job analyses
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Ensuring new hire sheet is completed and processed
Employee and Labor Relations
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc
Visa and Immigration
- Ensuring international applicants have their visa
- Documents provided by applicants must be sufficient and thoroughly check
- Explaining visa procedures, rules and regulation
- Ensuring application submitting on time
- Visa overview must be checked regularly and updated
- Maintaining records of visa and passport expiration date
- Following up any information with the body of immigration
- Liaise with supervisor any applicants need to be submitted
- Food and basic accommodation (communal living) is provided.
- This is an unpaid position. You will receive a minimum allowance after successful completion of your probation period.
- We apply for your visa if you commit to a minimum of 6 months!
- Has to have minimum of 6 months of professional experience in the related field.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Psychology or equivalent.
- High proficiency in English; Written and Verbal.
- Passionate in the Human Resources field.
- Good communication and people skills.
- High planning and organization skills.
- Always seeking to improve best practice.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- To apply, visit : http://www.sols247.org/professional-placement-human-resources/
- Education and Training Executive
- SOLS Energy Marketing...
- International Volunteer
- Videographer Professional...
- Web Programmer/ Developer...
- Operations Professional...
- Human Resources Professional...
- Professional Learning Assistant...
- PR, Digital Marketing and...
- Communications Professional...
- Community Centre Manager