Manage and execute digital campaigns (50%)
- Plan suitable digital campaigns;
- Prepare digital campaign/project proposals;
- Help develop and implement projects;
- Strategize to reach out to targeted audience;
- Assist in specific PPC/SEO/SEM where required;
- Regularly monitor and document results;
- Prepare project evaluation upon completion.
Content creation (30%)
- Prepare posters, flyers and other marketing materials;
- Publish materials on various media and social media.
- Make phone calls to potential partners;
- Maintain communication through emails and meetings;
- Assist in company’s events when necessary.
- Has to have minimum of 6 months of professional experience in the related field.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure.
- High proficiency in English.
- Computer skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign would be an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Added advantage in Search Engine Optimisation & videography and photography skills.
- Food and basic accommodation is provided.
- This is an unpaid position. You will receive a small allowance after successful completion of your probation period.
- We apply for your visa if you commit to a minimum of 6 months!
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- To apply, visit : http://www.sols247.org/professional-placement-digital-marketing/
- SOLS Energy Marketing...
- Videographer Professional...
- Project Management Professional...
- Teaching- Solar Academy
- Trainee Psychologist (SOLS Health)
- Professional Learning Assistant...
- Marketing Professional Placement...
- Digital Marketing Professional...
- Education and Training Executive
- Scholar Development Professional...
- Volunteer Teacher
- Web Programmer/ Developer...
- Operations Professional...
- Human Resources Professional...
- Software Development...
- PR, Digital Marketing and...
- Graphic Design Professional...
- Communications Professional...
- Community Centre Manager
- Operations Manager-NGOHub