Do you love taking photographs? Are you looking to expand your portfolio while giving back to the community? If so, ie Volunteers is seeking individuals to capture moments of volunteers beautifying Alcott Elementary School.
We are looking for photographers to attend the School Makeover Project and document the progression of various murals. These photographs and murals will encourage students to pursue higher education and instill pride in their school.
Volunteers for this project must be at least 18 years of age. Photographers will need their own digital camera, transportation, and previous experience. Upon completion of the makeover photographers are able to attend Preparation Day on Friday, April 28, 2017 from 3 PM to 6 PM, the Day of Service on Saturday, April 29, 2017 from 8 AM to 4 PM, and or Reveal Day on Monday, May 1, 2017 from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Come expand your portfolio, gain photography experience, and capture the school's transformation!
If you have any questions, please contact Patrice Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org at (909) 980-2857 ext. 209.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Able to pick from three days with various times.
- Digital camera, transportation, and previous experience in photography.
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- School Tools Champion
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- School Makeover: Photographers
- Launch Point - Fontana: Business...
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: Health Hotline Consultant
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor /...
- RSVP: After School Tutor...
- Launch Point - Fontana: College...