Lifeline is an easy-to-use personal response service that ensures that anyone living at home gets quick assistance whenever it is needed -- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Lifeline Services install volunteer: install Lifeline units in people's homes and train customers on use of equipment. Volunteers ccomplete associated paperwork and obtain customer signature on contract agreement. Volunteers collect install charges and first month's equipment rent. Installer volunteers would exchange bad units and disconnect unused units. Training is provided to volunteers.
Lifeline Services Phone Desk Volunteer: would retrieve messages from voicemail. Send out applications to interested parties. Volunteer would check applications received to see if applications are complete . Assign installer/repairman volunteers for weekly services. Phone desk volunteer would fill out "trouble" memos as needed. Volunteer would clean and test machines if possible.
- Problem Solving
- Office Reception
- Elder care
- Home Repair
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Homework Assistant and Tutor -...
- Food Delivery - Society of St....
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- California Highway Patrol...
- Brown Bag Program - Second...
- Medicare Counselor - HICAP
- Get up & Go Volunteer
- Life Skills Workshop Instructor...
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Senior Peer Counselor -...
- Senior Nutrition
- VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- Recreation Instructor
- CalFresh Outreach Assistant -...
- SFO Travelers Information