Seeking Veterans to Volunteer for Hospice
8 people are interested
We at Heartland Hospice honor veterans and their service to our great nation. In an effort to expand our Vets-to-Vets program, we are calling on veterans in the community to help serve our veteran hospice patients and loved ones.
Why are Veterans important to Heartland Hospice?
- The potential for a better match of patients and volunteers based on similar interests and experiences is increased.
- Veterans share a common language, code, and conduct of honor.
- Trust often develops faster between people who have common life
- The camaraderie between veterans can enhance civilian social roles.
- Sharing war experiences supports life review and healing.
We'll work with your schedule.
Main Office Location26211 Central Park Blvd.Southfield, MI 48076
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.