Heartland Hospice is currently seeking Compassionate Hospice Volunteers.
***** Please note**** The location is our main office. It is not the location where services are provided. Our patients live throughout Macomb, Oakland and Wayne Counties.
Our Hospice Angels aka... Volunteers... have big hearts and a desire to give back to their Community. You can give as little as 1 hour a week. We have patients that need your loving and attentive gift of time. Please call us today and I would be happy to introduce you to the joy of helping others in their time of need.
What do I get out of being a Volunteer?
- Immeasurable sense of well-being that comes from helping others
- Experience in the health field
- Network with others in the health industry
What Can I do as a Volunteer?
You may not know it, but you have a LOT to give.
- Do you enjoy reading aloud or watching movies?
- Do you enjoy music?
- Do you enjoy writing letters?
- Do you enjoy friendly visiting?
The only skill needed to be a volunteer is the Skill of Compassion.
- Elder care
- Community Outreach
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.