Summary: A UCM Early Learning Center volunteer is expected to assist the teaching staff in many aspects of the center program and be receptive to learning and gaining experience in this field.Volunteers will be under the overall direction of the administration and teaching staff of United Community Ministries and the Director of Child Care Services. The Director of Child Care Services and Lead Teacher will provide informal training and supervision with immediate supervision by the Lead Teacher.
- Child Development
- Child Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Hours: Open Monday-Friday (7am- 6pm)
- Citizenship Instructor
- Volunteer Pro Bono Attorney
- Food Delivery Driver
- Volunteer Legal Assistant
- Grant Researcher
- Sacramento Community Center...
- Community Center After-School...
- UCM Food Pantry Volunteers
- Back Porch Thrift Store Volunteer
- Early Learning Center Aide
- Long Term Food Pantry Volunteers
- Early Learning Center Volunteer
- Social Services Receptionist
- English as a Second Language...