Facilitate group workshops as part of the Empowerment/Literacy Program. Lead workshops in the following areas: Computer Skills, Life Skills, Resumes and Job Skills, Financial Management, Reading, etc. Experience in proposed subject areas strongly desired. Leadership skills and Human Services experience recommended but not required. Willingness to work work one-on-one as a tutor/coach desirable.
- Internet Research
- Basic Computer Skills
- Literacy / Reading
- Financial Literacy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- .Min 3-4 hrs wkly/mthly More if desired.
- Preferred availability during weekday hrs & some saturdays
- Respiratory Therapist
- Volunteer Licensed Practical Nurse
- In-Kind Donation Help
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Volunteer Unlicensed Medical...
- Event Volunteer
- 5K Walk/Run Organizer!
- Volunteer Registered Nurse
- Medical Assistant, Work Experience
- Eligibility Interviewer at The...