Summary: Volunteer will conduct research/prospect government, foundation and corporate funding opportunities, and match opportunities to UCM’s organizational and program plans; assist with preparation and submission of grant proposals and letters of inquiry, including writing, proofreading, editing and assisting with creation of compelling narratives for funding applications and reports. Handle confidential financial records, developing project/program descriptions and evaluation plans, gathering budget materials for applications; enter data into data base and grant calendar.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Must work 15-20 hours per week
- Citizenship Instructor
- Volunteer Pro Bono Attorney
- Food Delivery Driver
- Volunteer Legal Assistant
- Scouting for Food Volunteers!
- Grant Researcher
- Sacramento Community Center...
- Community Center After-School...
- UCM Food Pantry Volunteers
- Back Porch Thrift Store Volunteer
- Early Learning Center Aide
- Long Term Food Pantry Volunteers
- Early Learning Center Volunteer
- Social Services Receptionist
- English as a Second Language...