Deliver once a week food to clients disabled by illness, age or accident and are home-bound Individuals. Usually from 8 to 12 households, and traditionally on Wednesdays from 1:00 to 3:30 pm.
Area of Work:
UCM service areas only: Within perimeter of 5 miles from UCM main office on 7511 Fordson Rd. and mostly along Route 1 or Richmond Hwy. Total, no more than 25 miles/week.
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Monday-Friday (10am - 3pm)
- Must use his/her own car with not retribution of any kind for gas or mileage
- Citizenship Instructor
- Volunteer Pro Bono Attorney
- Food Delivery Driver
- Volunteer Legal Assistant
- Grant Researcher
- Sacramento Community Center...
- Community Center After-School...
- UCM Food Pantry Volunteers
- Back Porch Thrift Store Volunteer
- Early Learning Center Aide
- Long Term Food Pantry Volunteers
- Early Learning Center Volunteer
- Social Services Receptionist
- English as a Second Language...