Summary: Provide general support for after school programs and community initiatives at UCM’s Community Centers. This position is expected to support the creation of "community" through development of positive, cooperative relationships with students, school staff and other volunteers.
- General Education
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Monday-Friday (2pm- 5pm)
- Must be able to commit for six months
- Citizenship Instructor
- Volunteer Pro Bono Attorney
- Food Delivery Driver
- Volunteer Legal Assistant
- Scouting for Food Volunteers!
- Grant Researcher
- Sacramento Community Center...
- Community Center After-School...
- UCM Food Pantry Volunteers
- Back Porch Thrift Store Volunteer
- Early Learning Center Aide
- Long Term Food Pantry Volunteers
- Early Learning Center Volunteer
- Social Services Receptionist
- English as a Second Language...