Summary: The Sacramento Neighborhood Center is seeking part time receptionists for our front desks. Volunteers must be able to devote one day a week for three months.
Responsibilities include: answering phone calls, greeting clients, assisting clients with questions they may have about UCM's programs or the center in general, welcoming students coming for the after school program, etc.
Under the overall direction of the Coordinator and Assistant Coordinator of Sacramento Neighborhood Center.
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Monday-Friday (10am- 6pm) & Saturday (10am- 2pm)
- Citizenship Instructor
- Volunteer Pro Bono Attorney
- Food Delivery Driver
- Volunteer Legal Assistant
- Grant Researcher
- Sacramento Community Center...
- Community Center After-School...
- UCM Food Pantry Volunteers
- Back Porch Thrift Store Volunteer
- Early Learning Center Aide
- Long Term Food Pantry Volunteers
- Social Services Receptionist
- English as a Second Language...