We’re looking for creative individuals to lend their photographic talents and passion for capturing memorable moments during our regular operations and events. This is a great opportunity for individuals who have a passion for photography and who would also like to volunteer their time for a great cause!
- Attend at least one meeting with the PR team to discuss which types of photos and images we would like to capture.
- Be available at least four hours a week
- Be responsible for coordinating with the other photographers to delegate tasks.
Able to effectively use email, PowerPoint, and Excel to access Helping Link information and communicate with the team.
Must be able to work in a group/team environment.
About Helping Link
Helping Link has been serving the Vietnamese-American immigrant community for twenty-two years. We provide English language and computer education classes for adults and seniors; after-school tutoring and summer classes for youth; job-site language training; information and referral services for our most vulnerable; and cultural events for the community. Our programs are offered in a bilingual context and in a supportive, family-friendly atmosphere.
Please visit our website, www.helpinglink.org to view our event gallery pictures of past events.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Public Relations and...
- Volunteer as a Publicity and...
- Become a Youth Tutor!
- Opportunity for a Photographer...
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- ESL Instructors
- Graphic Designer
- Office Assistant
- Citizenship Instructor
- Board of Directors
- Flex your talents as a Web...
- iPad Instructor - Help us bridge...
- Love teaching? Love children?...
- Volunteer IT needed!!!
- Marketing and Publicity Team
- Wordpress Designer
- Gain Grant Writing Experience!
- Opportunity for a Communications...
- Help Seniors & Immigrants Learn...