Noah Homes is looking for a couple of volunteers to assist our residents in learing a couple of dance routines! They perform these routines at several events throughout the year and love learning new routines, it just takes them a while to learn them. That is where you would come in! We need volunteers to help our residents get some extra practice with their dance routines! This is, for the most part, a very flexible volunteer opprotunity. The only required days/times would be when you actually attend a couple of dance classes with them, so you can learn the dance routines to! Dance class is in the late afternoon on Mondays. You won't want to miss out on this funfilled volunteer opportunity!! This opportunity is available Mondays 4:30pm-5:30pm. Applications for volunteering can be found on our website at http://noahhomes.org/get-involved/volunteer/
- Dance / Aerobics
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Sports Coaching
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- One hour; Monday nights
- Fun and Fitness at Noah Homes
- SummerFeast Event Preparation
- Handyman Needed
- Do you love to play piano?
- Do you love Arts & Crafts? Share...
- Friday Night Karaoke!
- Be the face of our front office!...
- Love to Read? Share the gift of...
- Organizer Extraordinaire!
- Weekend Volunteer Opportunities
- Do you have a green thumb?...
- Choir Instructor
- Feelin' groovy? Come dance with...
- B-I-N-G-O! Game night at Noah...
- Knit with Noah!
- Get your heart pumping with our...
- Campus Clean UP!
- Group Campus Clean Up at Noah...
- Share the Gift of Music
- Glam it up with the ladies at...