The Arts of Life is a community of artists with and without disabilities working together to realize our full potential. We are currently seeking a Music Assistant to join our band and to help its members develop themselves as performers. This unpaid volunteer position is vital to our community and is an exciting opportunity to be part of a vibrant, creative group of adult musicians
- Collaborating and assisting band members in songwriting, composing, and arrangements.
- Teaching music lessons and helping to band to gain greater mastery of their instruments
- Vocal coaching
- Sound engineering, recording, mixing, and mastering
- Performing with band for both rehearsals and shows
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Currently pursuing or holding a Bachelor’s degree in musical studies, recording arts, audio engineering, or equivalent experience .
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be organized, creative, collaborative, dedicated, professional, and timely.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
A full 6 hours per week on average with additional hours depending on shows or recording schedules
- Music Theory
- Theater Arts
- Teaching / Instruction
- Music Arts
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Arts Collective seeks Archivist...
- Interested in the visual arts,...
- Artist Mentor
- Music Assistant
- Arts Marketing Volunteer/Intern
- Adaptive Engineering Intern
- Production Volunteer/Intern
- Dance Instructor
- Interested in collaborative...
- Are you a gifted musician or...
- Interested in Arts...
- Interested in the Visual Arts?...
- Archivist Assistant