The Arts of Life is a community of artists with and without disabilities working together to realize their full potential. We are currently seeking a designer to assist our studio in the creation and production of our marketing materials. This unpaid volunteer position is vital to our community and is an exciting opportunity to be part of a vibrant, creative group of adult artists.
- Working collaboratively with the Arts Coordinator to prepare marketing, event literature, presentations, and other materials that support the operations of our studio
- Ensuring valid, current, and accurate content.
- Designing art and copy layouts.
- Maintaining The Arts of Life brand guidelines.
- Monitoring agency communications, templates and logo usage
- Maintaining each artist’s catalogue, taking professional, high-quality photographs of artwork
- Keeping our catalogue up-to-date with images and their history
- Participating in meetings and be prepared to discuss our artists, your duties, and
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in design, be currently in school, or equivalent
- Demonstrate a firm grasp of design & website development software.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate prompt and reliable attendance
- Problem solve and work with minimal supervision
- Work in a spirit of mutual cooperation
- Show initiative, dedication, and creativity
- Have a consistently positive and flexible attitude
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment