Arts of Life advances the creative arts community by providing artists with intellectual and developmental disabilities a collective space to expand their practice and strengthen their leadership.
- Working collaboratively with the Arts Coordinator to prepare marketing, event literature, presentations, and other materials that support the operations of our studio
- Ensuring valid, current, and accurate content.
- Designing art and copy layouts.
- Maintaining The Arts of Life brand guidelines.
- Monitoring agency communications, templates and logo usage
- Maintaining each artist’s catalogue, taking professional, high-quality photographs of artwork
- Keeping our catalogue up-to-date with images and their history
- Participating in meetings and be prepared to discuss our artists, your duties, and projects
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in design, be currently in school, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate a firm grasp of design & website development software.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate prompt and reliable attendance
- Problem solve and work with minimal supervision
- Work in a spirit of mutual cooperation
- Show initiative, dedication, and creativity
- Have a consistently positive and flexible attitude
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3+ hrs/wk for 3 months minimum