Design Content for Arts Based Non-Profit
27 people are interested
Arts of Life advances the creative arts community by providing artists with intellectual and developmental disabilities a collective space to expand their practice and strengthen their leadership.
- Working collaboratively with the Arts Coordinator to prepare marketing, event literature, presentations, and other materials that support the operations of our studio
- Ensuring valid, current, and accurate content.
- Designing art and copy layouts.
- Maintaining The Arts of Life brand guidelines.
- Monitoring agency communications, templates and logo usage
- Maintaining each artist’s catalogue, taking professional, high-quality photographs of artwork
- Keeping our catalogue up-to-date with images and their history
- Participating in meetings and be prepared to discuss our artists, your duties, and projects
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in design, be currently in school, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate a firm grasp of design & website development software.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate prompt and reliable attendance
- Problem solve and work with minimal supervision
- Work in a spirit of mutual cooperation
- Show initiative, dedication, and creativity
- Have a consistently positive and flexible attitude
About Arts of Life North Shore
1963 Johns Drive, Glenview, IL 60025, US
The Arts of Life advances the creative arts community by providing artists with intellectual and developmental disabilities a collective space to expand their practice and strengthen their leadership.
The Arts of Life is a non profit organization committed to providing high quality, innovative services for adults with developmental disabilities. Our community is arts based and focused on the growth of its artists through the creation of a supportive environment.
We'll work with your schedule.
1963 Johns DriveGlenview, IL 60025
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design / Print
- 3+ hrs/wk for 3 months minimum